Application for Apprenticeship
Applications for the 2019/2020 school year are being accepted on-line only. Click Here
to submit an on-line application. Our application process is now open year round, however the school calendar year still operates from September through May.
Once you have completed the on-line application you will be required to mail your documentation to the following address:
5000 Forbes Boulevard
Lanham, Maryland 20706
Phone: (301) 552-3505
*You may send copies of your documents EXCEPT the official sealed High School Transcripts MUST be the original document.
Upon verification of your documentation you will be sent a letter notifying you of your exam date.
You must bring your photo ID and the $50 fee in the form of cash or money order with you to the exam.
All applicants are REQUIRED to take an entrance exam which deals in a wide variety of subjects not limited to but including math, geometry, problem solving, etc. You will need approximately 2 1/2 hours to complete your test process. Please arrive early enough to give yourself enough time to complete all the requirements.
- Minimum age of 18 at the time of application
- High School Diploma or GED
The following documentation/copies must be mailed to the training facility prior to receiving your exam date:
- Birth Certificate or Passport
- Valid Driver's License or Valid State issued identification card
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate
- Transcript of Grades (sealed school envelope or raised school seal) or GED Test Scores
- If you have a transcript from another country, you must have your Embassy verify in writing that it is equivalent to U.S. High School standards.
*You must send all of the required documents to receive your exam date.
$50.00 non-refundable application fee, which is payable by cash or money order only.
EARN WHILE YOU LEARN
FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT APPLICATIONS CALL:
view our new 6 minute apprentice information video